In this case, the core analysis of the status quo through assessments, coaching sessions on team and management level identified the teams’ 5 dysfunctions, lack of Agile knowledge, and consistency.
1. Based on Audit results, an Impediments and Improvement plan was created, an Agile Leadership Team was formed, and actions were assigned.
2. Through a series of trainings and practical workshops, Agile knowledge was gained. The practical Scrum framework was established from scratch.
3. By working closely with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Development Team using different models to work with change and human social experience, we switched their focus from mechanic Scrum to core Agile and Scrum values.
4. Simultaneously, we conducted coaching sessions with the Agile Leadership team and senior management to unleash their potential, understand the business agility, see the context, and step on true leaders’ road.
5. On the product level, roadmaps and milestones were clearly defined; the team learned to focus on a value-driven approach when completing work.
6. Architecture, QA automation, XP practices, and documentation became some of the key objectives for the teams.
7. OKRs and performance review systems were established.