They came with a request to implement the Scrum framework to help resolve their challenges in 2017.
1. After close examination of their processes, this framework was approved to be valuable for their case.
2. The roles, events, artifacts, and appropriate tools were implemented as a first step.
3. It took much longer to work with people mindset and team dynamics. The team’s dysfunctions were eliminated through observation, listening, coaching, mentoring, and consulting on day-to-day business.
4. Our integrated Scrum Master was not acting as a consultant but as a team member, and she is working with them up until now.
5. Later on we also provided top-notch QA consultants to audit their QA processes and through hands-on-practice separate sessions help with creation of right flows, writing test cases, best tools and automation practices.