As we are closing the year 2022, it is the best time to do a self-assessment to strengthen your self-awareness and self-disclosure.
What I found to be helpful for real Agile leaders is to know the following:
- What is your personality type to leverage your strengths and work with the negative impacts of your type on those surrounding you,
- Whether you are acting from a Responsibility state in your social behaviors and decisions, to make sure you do not make excuses or create a culture of blame and shame,
- How good are your leadership skills to ensure you work on your weaknesses and grow into a leader everyone wants to follow.
So here are 3 free self-assessments you can take as you close the year.
1. 16 personalities https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
2. Responsibility state https://responsibility.com/responsibility-scorecard-self-assessment/
3. Leadership skills https://www.mindtools.com/apdfhaw/how-good-are-your-leadership-skills
If you want a more profound but paid version of the Enneagram personality test, take it from here https://www.truity.com/test/enneagram-personality-test
You do not need to purchase or register to take this test and view a basic overview of your results. However, you can buy a more comprehensive full report.
Hope you found it helpful.:)
And as a final note, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my subscribers! I will do even better next year to share more exciting topics.
And my wish to you for the next year would be...
Be in charge of your life and choices, respect yourself and others, and make less excuses to live a life you won't regret.
Happy New Year!