SCRUM MASTER ADVANCED
We are here to share knowledge news and expertise to help you succeed with Agile
This program will help you to escalate your abilities as a Scrum Master and understand and handle the root causes of the challenges you face now. You will be introduced to Agile Coaching, identifying the differences between coaching, mentoring, consulting, training and counseling. After the course you will be able to assess 4 main areas: Knowing yourself, Knowing the Organization, Knowing the Business and Knowing the Team.
Our experienced instructors will deliver invaluable information and engage you with interactive learning activities. We focus on practical experience based on years of transforming teams and mentoring individuals who stepped on Agile path.
Duration: 20 hours
Time allocation: 2.5-hour sessions on Monday and Thursday
Format: Sessions, workshops, games, homeworks, quizzes
People in group: max 15
Price: 350 USD / 175,000 AMD
Payment: Instructions will be sent through an e-mail.
This program will help you to escalate your abilities as a Scrum Master and understand and handle the root causes of the challenges you face now.
You get a certificate upon completion.
BONUS: Once you complete the course, you will be included in our closed “PrimeProjekt Coaching Circle” where together with like-minded people you could discuss your core challenges and get solutions. This would be a life-time engagement, free of charge.
May 3, 2021
Online – Zoom
- What lies below the Agile & Lean Values, Scrum Values
- What are the Agile Mindset transition challenges and how to work with change models used in team psychology
- How teams can benefit from frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- More in-depth understanding of Scrum Master services to Team, Product Owner, Organization
- How to facilitate remote meetings and facilitation techniques
- When do we consider successful running of Iterations
- Coaching Skills / Powerful Question Techniques
- Listening skills and techniques, Responsibility Models
- Understand Team Formation Stages
- Understand 5 team dysfunctions, measure team dynamics and health
- Run powerful Retrospectives
- Familiarize yourself with the Scrum Master Growth Radars
WHO CAN APPLY
Other impact makers dealing with challenges
Anyone who has already taken “Scrum Proficiency- Scrum Master Course” and is already involved in Agile projects and wants to level up
Knowledge check will be held prior to participation request
You get a risk-free guarantee. On completion of the course, with full participation in the sessions and submitted assignements, if you don’t feel it’s been valuable we’ll happily issue a refund.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer / Agile Coach
Agile Coach, Trainer and Consultant she is the founder and CEO of PrimeProjekt.Anna has more than 12 years of experience in Agile, and 16 years in project and team management in total. Anna has managed and helped more than 40 local and foreign companies including Digicomply, Krisp, Ucraft, HSBC, Ucom, Ameriabank, Joomag and many more.
She has coached more than 100 teams, trained more than 2000 individuals. She holds certificates from Scrumalliance.org and Scrum.org. She conducts private consultations and coaching sessions, trainings for startups and organizations, as well as offers courses for individuals.
Being herself a true humanist, she loves working with people, craving together "Agile mindset" and getting the most out of each team.