We are here to share knowledge news and expertise to help you succeed with Agile
“The Product Owner should understand the user needs, know how the business works, and collaborate with development. I view the product owner as a product management role, as an agile product manager” - Roman Pichler
This quote from Roman Pichler describes clearly the essence of this role. A person on Scrum Team who is responsible for maximizing the value of the product outcoming from the work of the Scrum Team.
Our experienced instructors will deliver invaluable information and engage you with interactive learning activities. We focus on practical experience based on years of transforming teams and mentoring individuals who stepped on Agile path.
Duration: 20 hours
Time allocation: 2-hour or 4 hour sessions within 2 weeks
Format: Sessions, workshops, games, homeworks, quizzes
People in group: max 15
Price: 200 USD/ 99,000 AMD
Payment: Instructions will be sent through an e-mail.
This program will help you succeed with Product Owner role within the Agile/Scrum in your organization.
You get a certificate upon completion.
BONUS: Once you complete the course, you will be included in our closed “PrimeProjekt Coaching Circle” where together with like-minded people you could discuss your core challenges and get solutions. This would be a life-time engagement, free of charge.
Jan 14, 2021
Online – Zoom
- Who is the Product owner and how he differs from other roles
- What are the different structures this role can have in different types of organizations
- What are the Product owner role antipatterns
- Old School product management vs New School - The Lean Startup
- From Vision to Product Roadmap - how to create a roadmap and business/lean canvas
- Creating an Elevator Statement for your product
- Managing the Product Backlog - Epics, User Stories writing and splitting
- How to calculate the value your epics and user stories are bringing you, ordering techniques
- Story Mapping technique
- What should we know about the Release Planning
- How to run effective Backlog Refinement
- How the Product owner participates in each Scrum event
- Collaboration with Stakeholders and the Team - to do more with less
WHO CAN APPLY
Other impact makers dealing with challenges with the product flow
Those who have basic knowledge and experience working in a Scrum team
You get a risk-free guarantee. On completion of the course, with full participation in the sessions and submitted assignements, if you don’t feel it’s been valuable we’ll happily issue a refund.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer / Agile Coach
Agile Coach, Trainer and Consultant she is the founder and CEO of PrimeProjekt.Anna has more than 12 years of experience in Agile, and 16 years in project and team management in total. Anna has managed and helped more than 40 local and foreign companies including Digicomply, Krisp, Ucraft, HSBC, Ucom, Ameriabank, Joomag and many more.
She has coached more than 100 teams, trained more than 2000 individuals. She holds certificates from Scrumalliance.org and Scrum.org. She conducts private consultations and coaching sessions, trainings for startups and organizations, as well as offers courses for individuals.
Being herself a true humanist, she loves working with people, craving together "Agile mindset" and getting the most out of each team.